Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Is Jehovah a Computer Tech.....?

He becomes whatever he needs to be and in our case he has helped us fix computer issues beyond our realm of understanding.

Since we are not able to pay someone to fix our computers and we use them to make a living computer issues can be a major problem for us. 

 RecentlyAva had serious problems with the skype application the very program she uses to earn a living, was dropping the calls with students repeatedly this could, of course, lead to her losing students. She was so frustrated because the situation lasted for about a good week. Some of her students were not happy. But, by not allowing the situation to take first place in her life and repeated prayers she was able to determine that it was a software issue. So, she deleted and reinstalled a program and now her computer is working pretty well. 

(Selena) Right before my service day was to begin my hard drive died with the 'blue screen of death'.  I took it to a computer tech who confirmed that my hard drive was 9 years old and deserved a decent funeral. I was really a little down about this because I had some important things on the drive. I prayed on the way home from service about the matter but knew in my heart my hard drive was gone. When I got home I sat down in front of the computer and plugged the 9 year old drive up and tried to get it to turn on well after two hours..old betsy fired right on up!! I tell you maybe my hard drive had not really died but Jehovah helped me to get it going again because I felt defeated and thought it was all over. 

  

 So the lesson we both learned was don't be so quick to buy stuff, persist in prayer and maybe just maybe your 10 year old computer can surprise you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment