Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Kinky Curly Quandary !!!

How many times have I heard the question what will I do with my hair? Yes, many natural hair or permed haired sisters wonder what will they do with their hair if they expand their ministry by travel to a foreign country and they are not able to get their products that keep their wonderful kinky curliness under control. I always smile inside when I hear this question because I think..Jehovah is the creator of everything not Johnson & Johnson or Revlon... Jehovah has provided all the ingredients in the products we use so why not go straight to the creator and get rid of the middle man..

Here are a few videos from youtube that can help you to deal with the Kinky Curly Quandary!!





Yes, you can make your own hair gel by boiling flax seed and adding just a drop of Olive oil. Research Youtube for ideas, it's an excellent resource for any hair issues. Also, suggestions on modest and simple to do natural hair styles. 

So, don't let fears of menial issues interfere with your thoughts of expanded service..Jehovah will be all things to us as we rely on him for our needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment