Friday, August 29, 2014

July International Convention -2014

Let me back up a show you some of our International this summer Highlights!!
Ava with two Japanese Delegates

Friend from the Hmong Group. I found out that some of the Hmong also speak and/or read Laotian.  Only Americans speak one language..we are so behind!!

Couple from Australia living in Cambodia..How exciting talking to this brother. His wife was very very tired. I can understand the jet lag and many activities to attend as delegates.

Couple in the Thai group. They are wearing the traditional Thai garb which is usually made of silk fabric.

This sister is from a South American country, can't remember which one she said but I lived her dress!

Japanese delegate getting his contribution together..got to say Kah-nish-she-wah ..quite a bit!!
Russian Delegates-So beautiful



This sister is from or serves in a small island outside of Hawaii, Accounts for the beautiful dress. She gave me a unique fan that the natives make by hand.

Russsian traditional dress- All the friends wanted a picture with the delegates

This is my mom (Selena) She is was so happy to meet the many delegates and give them her gifts.

This is my granddaugter (Selena) her name is Sabrina. She was really on the go at the convention could barely get a good picture.

I had the privilege of staying with this sister during the convention.
 One of our Japanese Delegates
This is one of my (Ava)  new friends from Alabama. She was so adorable. We walked together to the meeting for Kingdom Evangelizers.  We were both sobbing when we saw the video about the resurrection. She told me that I was going to remember her for sure as the sister that cried through the whole convention!
This is another new friend (Ava) that I sat by at the convention. She and her family are in the Lilburn congegation. She has children. They were so well mannered and polite. I watched her son sing the kingdom songs by heart. So cute!
I (Ava) got to take a picture with the delegates. I feel special!

This couple sat behind me,..I think they are so cute! Newlyweds too ; )

I (Ava) used to be in the same congregation as this fantastic couple, but since then they joined Chinese and are now serving at Bethel,..AGAIN!

Sharing (Ava) this just because,......It's so AWESOME!!!
This awesome couple sat behind me (Ava) during the convention. They are so very sweet. They are in an Alabama convention. They gave me some awesome gifts too. I felt like a delegate!

No comments:

Post a Comment